Musicisum is the most exciting new way to learn how to play music online! We have created a simple and guided learning path where students unlock new lessons as they progress and earn achievements for their hard work.
We launched in November last year and we are already teaching 19,000 music students from 150 countries across the globe! Our mission is to start as many people as possible on their musical journey, and with the launch of our upcoming schools we are determined to become the biggest cross-discipline music learning community out there.
We work in a fast paced, exciting and reactive manor. As part of our intern programme, you would be expected to live and represent our brand with the same level of passion and love for music as we do. In addition to our customer and user focus, we invest an equal amount of attention into the Musicisum family, with a number of team events and outings. Our goal is for Musicisum to become a way of life for all involved.
Sounds like something you would love to be part of?
Our ideal candidate will be motivated, proactive and bursting with fresh ideas to engage both new and existing learners. This role will include day-to-day content management combined with collaboration on big-picture initiatives.
Duties and projects will include (but are not limited to):
- Daily/events-based content strategy/creation for social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+) and digital campaigns.
- Engaging customers/advocates proactively and reactively.
- Copywriting for the blog, website and email campaigns.
- Sourcing of guest bloggers to engage new audiences and significantly increase reach via their online channels.
- Working with all contacts and members of the Musicisum community to increase social media followers and engagement.
- Sourcing of new, fresh and innovative content for use across all social media channels, with the ultimate goal of linking this and directing traffic through to Musicisum.
- Supporting special marketing projects and promotional operations.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in the overall online and offline marketing strategy.
- A good understanding of social media marketing.
- An understanding of Google Analytics & other analytical tools.
- Ability to competently use Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube.
- Multi-tasking skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Creativity and ability to think “out of the box.”
- Great customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
This role will require you to attend a training period at the start of your internship. Your role will then be partially self-managed, and you will be working remotely on an uncapped commission that would be tracked via personalised links for everything you do as part of our online marketing strategy. You will be able to do all your work from home with remote management and guidance from our Head of Marketing, which allows you to continue your focus with your degree, while gaining invaluable experience and access to professional guidance while you study.
We would like to be able to conduct weekly update meetings and brainstorming sessions for the creation of new and reactive content via all our social media channels. In addition, should you perform to the outstanding level we are seeking within our team, there is potential to secure a more permanent position with us following the completion of your degree.
Want to become an integral part of the Musicisum family? Please send your CV with accompanying cover letter to our Head of Marketing, Eve Massaad at firstname.lastname@example.org.